Monday, September 02, 2002

It smells a Rat !

BBC is reporting that federal investigstors of US DEA found a connection among the Hizbollah and drug traffickers in US.Media ! Media !
To me it seems a little bit hand made. you know what I mean? I got a little bit suspecious about what is happening during these years in media. I am not sure but reading the report It leads me to a question WHY ARE THEY ALL HAPPENING AS ISRAEL WANTS ?
the first answer might be easy "THEY WERE RIGHT! ARABS ARE STUPID" but you know as Sherluke always say something very much logical seems a little bit suspecious.
The second choice would be "OH NO! THAT'S JEWS TRICKERY" no mean I would beleive in that .I am not arab. never ever wanted to be. living with muslims showed me that a fundamentalist can do anything, and when I tell you anything I would mean anything ...

But you know, Drug trufficking in US and channelling the money to Hizbullah (The only Arab militia which is not considered as terrorist accept by brother US and sister Israel) ? I made my decision , I won't beleive that. That seems to me a little bit funny !

But if a day I change my mind I will go to the first choice arabs are stupid!

Drug money linked to Mid-East groups

No comments: