Sunday, September 15, 2002

God bless America...

I am not a newyorker , Of course I am not , I mean not only I do not like the city but also I am not very keen on the state and also the country. I hate its tall buildings specially those twin towers always singing god bless America ...
What a funny word ? It would be fucking funny if I tell you about Imperialism? will it just give you a special feeling like being bored in a park bench sitting near a nagging oldy talking about great powers and good old days of the cold war ?
You know man ! Thanks god It just does not bother me what you think about what I write here. I surely am not a beleiver specially in Islam but when those fucking sky scrappers felt down it just gave me a feeling like relaxation you know what I mean ? It was as there is nobody inside as it is just an empty monument or statue falling apart in dust and cloud No I was never sorry about that ...
when you are thinking about an accidant with about 3 thousand dead bodies inside, It will make you cry goin to CNN I lit a candle cried and shocked for the orphan children and separated lovers but I never Do never felt sorry about Newyork ...
Looking back to what it is now I will suggesst to let the dust be there and not to build another one, I love the cowboy bleeding of the bullet in his heart, It will teach the lonely Sherief to be more careful about what he does

No comments: