Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Expeling militants family !

I am not a politician , Neither a human right activist nor of those kind hearted who weep for a drop of blood . I have seen murder and blood during my life all. Expel is something rather easy comparing to the bloods shed for means of different wars I have seen during my 25 damn_years life. But hearing the news I just remember another story There was a time we have seen a serial bloody killer in Tehran. He wanders around driving a cab and kill and rape the lonley female passengers he picked up mostly at night. papers were calling him THE NIGHT BAT. Society was damn distressed. They could not beleive that ( He has killed 23 women ). Society were in anger, red! red! red! you know what I mean . execution was not a good punishment they say. Not only they hanged him for 8 times but also they whip him for about 150. they beat him, insult him but after that and after that the anger remained , and the problem remained unsolved. the next guys appeared in Mashad killing other 13 females....
The poor guy was mad he needed psycological special cares instead of special punishments, We did not understand that I must admire that it would take a lot of time for our society to accept these french intellectuality. The brilliance of our country is its traditions may our people choose to stay as they are But Israel is another story they are mostly european or Us citizen immigrants they must have known this, these kind of Punishment is always a revenge not a solution ....
They are in worst condition. they do have nobody to punish ( even a corp ). They are sufering dramatic economical problems regarding the suicide bombers beside they are under pressure of the jews around the world not to step back. They are angry and they want to punish someone and then the damn thing starts again just as happened before to Japanese immigrants in US during WW2 they punish the family for the boys sin...
Will it be a remedy ? further more will it be a solution ? OF COURSE NOT !
Is it justified, legal, propper ? If you want my opinion, It is a war and it is a funny story to talk about the devilities happen through, I hate both, I hate the Israel militarists ( I AM NOT A NAZI ) and I hate arab militia ( I AM NOT ANTI-ARAB )I just think that a new way must be considered for the problem ...

No comments: