Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Talking about a nation...

Nowadays , It is funny to say "We Iranians" you know ?
Most of us do not wanna be identified when we are online , less and less people are choosing names with their nationality mentioned. No problem it might be for the new world of technics. No land is identified ...
But telling you the truth I have a chinese feeling about the land. We are the crossing bodies, very very few years we live Optimistically speaking 80 and then the big brother will call us up the sky.
When you are not sure if you are realy believing in the big brother or not. you are in need of a big brother who can live for years at least as long as decades you live. it's a comforting feeling being happy about a brother who was alive when you had not been borned and will stay young while you are getting old and will live for a long long time after that ...
If I felt alone and I started telling sad about what happens around in persian or in English remind me in persian or in English that I do Have a big brother not in the sky but on the ground ...
I have an injured, dirty, old but kind heart brother who lived and will live forever ...
I am IRANIAN

No comments: