Friday, August 16, 2002

Hey Hey We are still living here !

Iraq , They say they would attack then would be our turn ?
I do not like war . it is just a way of wasting people but living here I am smelling the horrifying war right from the front side . They say that our weblogs would be history , People of the future read them and read them and judge about our century and nation, good for them . They even say that the information and security councils of different powers test and read blogs and emails to predetermine what will happen next good for me (I love visitors specially from the outsiders), So Dear daddy history please index this little note in your library and show it to whom it may concern "THERE WOULD BE A GREAT WAR".
Haleluja ! Here I see, I say,and dear daddy history do not get it easy it would not be of those kind o sentimental, user friendly ones .That would be a real one! Just of those fierce wars which will need a lot of years to be forgotten. Many people will die westerner and easterners. Comment for the securities " SUGGESST the VIPs TO STAY OUT OF THIS SHIT !", tell'em this would be a real one The winner and the defeated would be the loosers. The winner would be the one who stayed out.

Do not look down on me up your nose I am 25 years old and I saw six wars happening in my vicinity ! four still to be continued !

No comments: