Saturday, May 15, 2004

Thank you God!

I was a real bad boy yesterday! I've said a lot of bloody things to you and let you down! that's right. It was not fair but you were doin' a real stupid job in these days. I know I know the real life is not like what they show on cartoons but at least you could censor some of those horrible scenes. Anyhow for today you did a good job (will anyone give you a praise or prize now) the editor's story of Newyorker was very beutiful there are still democracies here and there god isn't it ? I got very very very happy when I saw the CNN headline about Rumsfeld and then I read the story in Newyorker. This Hersh is a real good human give him a personal meeting, some beutiful light and two beutiful girls when he passed to the other world . He will see many bad things in the rest of his life ...

No comments: