Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Inspection ?

We do have a joke about a truck driver who wanted to fuck a hitch hiker , He picked up in the way .
" My gal , I hate fart ! You fart and I will fuck you ! OK ?" he asked, Noway the poor gal accepted and get on the car. in the middle of the way the man felt horny He asked " Are you farting up there ?" ; " No No , Please No I did not " the gal answered. Some minute later He asked again and the girl denied. Til they have reached to a Landscape with a sunset and a river, they get off the truck and sat on ablanket , the girl was in her sexiest mood, full breasts and hour glass body . It is the time the driver said to himself then he said to the poor girl " AT LAST YOU FARTED !" and started fucking her ! This Iraq inspection joke remind me of our joke. Mr W do want to fuck Iraq after the inspection or befor the inspection he is just waiting for the right place and moment . No matter if Sadam fart or does not fart

No comments: