Monday, January 27, 2003

Selection ...

There are the times you must choose among the worse and worst. Living in Iran it is not a rare occasion anyway. Here is snowing sitting beside an air conditioner programmed to stay in 18c I am thinking about the ones who are not able to find a roof, Not only in our country but also in the neighborhood Iraq, Afghanistan. I am also thinking about the house will demolish and the people would be killed (so what? being killed is an ancient tradition in Middle East) . I am not worried about them any more.
I am thinking about the theatre festival being held in Tehran, Film festival which will start very soon and my poems. The last lost tradition of Persian language which still can relief the pain. There is still humanity it is the last but we are still trying …
Hay god ! big dad ! we are still alive, evil did not flourished the earth yet !

No comments: